Save the Children competition rules.
- Pictures entered must only feature dogs owned by you or your family
- Digital photos must be submitted ONLY in JPG format…no videos.
- Entries should be created by yourself and not by a professional photographer.
- Donors photos must be submitted via the website upload link after making your donation.
If you have difficulty getting back to the upload page > contact us < immediately so we can correct this.
- Entries into more than one class will carry a separate donation.
- Entries must include your name, e-mail address and the name of your dog.
- Judging will take place as soon as possible after the competition ends –
Pictures of Category winners will be published on the website
Donations for the category will be made by clicking the dog category you have chosen and can be made using either PayPal or a Debit/Credit card as indicated on the payment page.
The six category entry classes will be: –
- Perfect Puppy
- Hardworking Heroes
- Irresistible Rescues
- Most Christmasy Dog
- Cutest Canine
- Golden Oldie
- Best Lookalike
Each of the category winners will receive a personalised sketch of the dog by a local artist and a bumper bag of dog food kindly donated by Burns Pet Nutrition.
All money raised will be donated to Save the Children for their work with vulnerable children worldwide.
Save the Children reserves the right to retain the photos of entries for promotional purposes.
The decision of the judges will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The data collected is necessary for the smooth running of the show and is GDPR compliant with the Data Processor being Save the Children / Rotary eClub of Innovation.